Friday, July 24, 2009

RealityTakes a Holiday

I go up and down about posting here depending on how strong I feel and what is happening in the Unreal World. Today I planned to introduce a whole bunch of great news and commentary.

But, it soon became clear all this relatively unimportant news was going to be eclipsed by events in Roxbury Massachusetts, home of Harvard and, depending on the way you look at it, the Police Invade Home of Harvard Professor or Harvard Professor Arrested for Public Disturbance.
The details of the above story are, of course, familiar to anybody who lives on the planet and reads, watches TV or watched last nights press conference. So, today, reality takes a holiday. Instead of introducing other peoples commentaries I actually took the time to write my own. You can read it below.

Tomorrow, hopefully, we can all return to Silliness as Normal.

No comments:

Blog Archive