Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Steele Planned Limbaugh Confrontation


Does anybody out there really believe this?

Speaking to CNN's Don Lemon, RNC Chairman Michael Steele says the recent confrontation with radio host Rush Limbaugh was all part of a "stratigic plan" to "know who says they're with me but really isn't."

"I'm very introspective about things. I'm a cause-and-effect kind of guy. So if I do something, there's a reason for it... It may look like a mistake, a gaffe. There is a rationale, there is a logic behind it," he said. "I want to see what the landscape looks like. I want to see who yells the loudest. I want to know who says they're with me but really isn't."

"It helps me understand my position on the chess board. It helps me understand, where, you know, the enemy camp is and where those who are inside the tent are," Steele added. "It's all strategic."



No comments:

Blog Archive